Saturday Farmer’s Market
Please contact Christine via the contact page for dates Crystal Creations by Christine will be attending Red Deer and Bearspaw
The Market at Red Deer operates every Saturday morning from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm from the May long weekend and until the Thanksgiving weekend in October.
- Take highway QE2 to North Red Deer
- @ Gasoline Alley take the exit onto Gaetz Ave. Gaetz Ave is EXIT 394
- You will drive right by the Woody’s RV world (right hand side)
- Follow Gaetz a fair distance – at approximately 36th street at the top of a hill you are getting close
- Take the first right turn at bottom of the hill which is 43rd Street
- Follow 1.5 blocks until you get to a set of lights and then turn left
Sunday Farmer’s Market
25240 Nagway Road NW, Calgary, Alberta T3R 1A1
Every Sunday from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM – right through October 6, 2013
The market has over 80 vendors and is located at the Bearspaw Lions Hall and on the property.
- Take Highway 1A (Crowchild Trail) heading West towards Cochrane. The Farmer’s Market is just 5 minutes west of the Calgary City Limits
- Turn right (North) onto Bearspaw Road and take an immediate right turn (East) onto Nagway Road NW.
- The market is located on the North side of Nagway Road on the parking lot of the Bearspaw Lions Hall and grounds.